Program and administrative job openings will be posted here. Watch our Facebook page for announcements as well.
Title: Program Coordinator
Reports to: Executive Director
Location: Denver Metro Area
Wages: $15/hour, depending upon experience
Entry Hours: 10 hours per week/40 hours per month, remotely as available—in office as needed
The Program Coordinator is responsible for setting the stage for excellent programs to be run in service of IMPACT meeting its core mission by assisting in day-to-day program and administrative operations for IMPACT as well as overseeing programs. The Program Coordinator will facilitate staff and student coordination of programs and outreach.
Program Coordinator essential job functions
- Recruits and manages student enrollment, reporting current enrollment to Executive Director.
- Tracks class budget to report to Executive Director.
- Procures class space.
- Invoices, processes PayPal and check payments, reporting monthly deposits to Bookkeeper/ Accountant.
- Manages manual donation thank-you letters.
- Answers all IMPACT phone calls and emails, redirecting to appropriate staff as needed.
- Inputs all inquiries made through phone, email or website into a tracking database.
- Works with staff to coordinate staff schedule to programming schedule needs.
- Delegates tasks to office volunteers.
- Helps with IMPACT website and Facebook page.
- Advertises upcoming programs on social media and other outlets.
- Files and enters data from past classes into CRM.
- Assists with Board committees.
- No specialized education is required except completion of at least one IMPACT Basics course.
- Must be at least 18 years of age.
- Experience with facilitating trainings, workshops, teaching, or instructing.
- Ability to travel nationally for training and conferences.
- Must be available weekdays, evenings, and weekends based on program calendar.
- Must be able to assist in and coordinate transporting class materials to and from training sites. License, current insurance, and vehicle required.
- Must be competent in speaking to large groups of people.
- A successful candidate who has not completed an IMPACT Basics course will be required to enroll in the soonest available course, with tuition paid by the organization.
- All employees of IMPACT are required to submit to criminal background checks.
- People who identify as lesbian, gay, bisexual, transgender, or queer, people of color, multi-cultural/lingual, formerly homeless and persons with disabilities encouraged to apply.
- IMPACT does not discriminate based on race, color, national origin, ancestry, religion or creed, sex, disability, age, sexual orientation, transgender status, AIDS/HIV status, or military status.
How to Apply
Please send a resume, cover letter and two professional references to Sarah McArthur at firstname.lastname@example.org.