Stay safe and stay empowered! We are committed to helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check out our Virtual Classes designed to help teach you and your loved one’s how to stay safe!
We have several amazing online class options! These classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of self defense including boundary setting, verbal de-escalation skills, and increasing awareness and intuition! Check out the classes listed below and sign up on our Class Calendar!
- Empowered Adult: Explore the five basic elements of personal safety. You will learn the awareness, intuition, and boundary setting skills to help keep you safe in real-world situations.
- Empowered Teen: Learn the five basic elements of personal safety. Get techniques that will help you navigate the relationships and new experiences.
- Empowered Parent: Learn empowering tools to keep yourself and your family safe, practice listening to your intuition, and learn how best to advocate for your kids.
- Familiar Boundary Setting: Learn how to identify your boundaries, effectively communicate them with those around you, and how to receive boundaries from other people.
- Stranger Boundary Setting: Learn and practice multiple tactics to verbally de-escalate potentially harmful people.
- Empowered Self Compassion: Celebrate taking care of yourself and expand your self care tool belt with empowerment-based self care techniques.
- Bystander Intervention: Learn how to safely intervene when witnessing harassment.
We are here to help
We have created several online videos to provide quick access to personal safety tips from our expert staff. Check out the trailers below and visit our YouTube page to watch the full series!
Marcher Safety Course
Have you been to or do you plan to attend marches? Watch this Marcher Safety Course that we taught to get information about how to prepare for a march and use intuition, awareness, and boundary setting skills to keep yourself and others safe!
We unequivocally support everyone who is protesting the violence against BIPOC (Black, Indigenous, People of Color) in America and globally. We know it is not our place to tell people how to protest, but we are committed to keeping those who choose to engage as safe as possible. Check out our Protester Allyship Training!
YOUNG ADULTS TRAILER
To see our Young Adult Video Series, click here.
Hi Friends! As promised, here is our first teaser trailer for our Young Adult Empowerment Self Defense video series! Check it out, and stay tuned for the release of our other teaser trailers!Our first two video series will be released on April 17th, and will we be hosting a Facebook Live Q&A session on April 20th from 12-1:30 MDS where two of our instructors will be available to answer all of your personal safety questions!Stay safe and stay empowered!
Posted by Impact Personal Safety of Colorado on Tuesday, April 7, 2020
To see our LGBTQ Video Series, click here.
"The reason we are having a class to address this population specifically is because we understand that LGBTQ people have different and additional safety concerns."Check out our new video trailer for the LGBTQ population, and stay tuned for the release of the full video series on April 17th! And if you missed our Young Adult Trailer, don't forget to check that on out as well!You deserve to feel safe in whatever situation, and we are here to help you unlock the tools and skills that you want to have to feel empowered and safe!
Posted by Impact Personal Safety of Colorado on Friday, April 10, 2020
To see our Couples Video Series, click here.
This can be a tricky time for couples. We have a lot more time to be around each other, and that can lead to some challenges. We have a wonderful video here for you to talk about how to communicate more effectively with your partner. Check it out!Don't forget about our Facebook Live Q&A on April 20th at 12pm MST! Bring your questions and get ready to learn!
Posted by Impact Personal Safety of Colorado on Tuesday, April 14, 2020