Stay safe and stay empowered! We are committed to helping our community stay safe during the COVID-19 pandemic. Check out our Virtual Classes designed to help teach you and your loved one’s how to stay safe!
We have several amazing online class options! These classes are designed to teach the fundamentals of self defense including boundary setting, verbal de-escalation skills, and increasing awareness and intuition! Check out the classes listed below and sign up on our Class Calendar!
- Empowered Adult: Explore the five basic elements of personal safety. You will learn the awareness, intuition, and boundary setting skills to help keep you safe in real-world situations.
- Empowered Teen: Learn the five basic elements of personal safety. Get techniques that will help you navigate the relationships and new experiences.
- Empowered Parent: Learn empowering tools to keep yourself and your family safe, practice listening to your intuition, and learn how best to advocate for your kids.
- Empowered Kids: Kids will learn the foundations of personal safety, including how to advocate for their boundaries and to speak to trusted adults about boundary crossing incidents.
- Familiar Boundary Setting: Learn how to identify your boundaries, effectively communicate them with those around you, and how to receive boundaries from other people.
- Stranger Boundary Setting: Learn and practice multiple tactics to verbally de-escalate potentially harmful people.
- Empowered Self Compassion: Celebrate taking care of yourself and expand your self care tool belt with empowerment-based self care techniques.
- Bystander Intervention: Learn how to safely intervene when witnessing harassment.