VIRTUAL COURSE AGREEMENT AND RELEASE OF LIABILITY
This agreement is between the virtual course attendee and IMPACT Personal Safety of Colorado, its employees, contractors, lessors, and affiliated persons and organizations (collectively referred to as “IMPACT”).
By enrolling in the virtual IMPACT self-defense course (“course”), I agree to abide by the following statements and promises:
- I promise to defend, indemnify and hold IMPACT harmless from any claims and actions by third parties alleging injury from my use of the techniques learned in the course. I have not requested nor received any warranties as to the effectiveness of the IMPACT course and IMPACT does not make any implied warranties with regard to the use of the instruction I am about to receive.
- I am voluntarily taking the IMPACT course with knowledge of the risk involved, and I agree to accept any and all risks of physical and psychological injury and trauma.
- If I have a disability, illness, or am currently seeing a therapist, I promise to consult with my therapist or physician before and after taking the IMPACT course.
- I agree that I, my heirs, legal representative and assigns 1) will not make a claim or initiate suit against IMPACT for any injury or damage resulting from my participation in the IMPACT course, and 2) will release and discharge IMPACT from all claims or demands arising from injury or damage to me caused by my participation in the course.
- I have carefully read this agreement and fully understand its contents. I am aware that this is a release of liability and a contract between myself and IMPACT and agree to it of my own free will.