Safety and Communication Skills for Everyone
Staff Training, Back to the Office, Team Building, Wellness Programs, Addressing Controversy, Consultations
Contribute to a more empowered, confident, and united workforce or school with an IMPACT program today. IMPACT is a nationally recognized, research-based program that provides participants practical and usable skills in boundary setting, verbal de-escalation, awareness and intuition, bystander intervention, policy consultations, and self-defense.
We have over 15 years of experience in Colorado working with corporations, businesses, schools, universities, non-profits, government departments, and private clients. We have corporate training opportunities that range from company-wide talks and personalized small-group workshops to leadership development and policy development.
Positive Effects of IMPACT Training
● Improved confidence, self-esteem, and resilience
● Increased patience and tolerance of colleagues, clients, family members, and peers
● Better able to manage stress and stressful situations
● Motivation to handle new and challenging tasks
● Ability to set clear boundaries
● Creative and flexible problem solving
● Leadership development
● Greater general awareness
● Quicker decision-making ability in emergencies
● Ability to address harassment, assaults, and violence in the early stages
● Decreased risk of harassment, assault, and conduct code violations
● Greater likelihood of stepping in when witnessing harassment or violence
● Safer and more empowered workplace, school, and community
● Processes for addressing policy violations
How it Works
Space requirements: Our experiential programs can be held in an empty meeting room, studio, classroom, garage, event space, or any other large, private room sized about 20 x 20 feet. Talks can be held in any space.
Our staff: IMPACT staff members are highly trained, vetted, background checked, and hold confidentiality as paramount to our services.
Participants: Each participant in an experiential program will need to sign a waiver, either online or hard copy, before participating. Customization: We will work with you to create the best experience for your group or organization.
Covid Requirements: Please read our Covid policy here.
Click the "Get a Quote" button to receive a customized training proposal!